1 files changed, 1 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/README.markdown b/README.markdown
index cf6f2a02..f750bbb1 100644
@@ -175,15 +175,12 @@ in `sh/shrc.d` to be loaded by any POSIX interactive shell. Those include:
* `gdb()` silences startup messages from `gdb(1)`.
* `gpg()` quietens `gpg(1)` down for most commands.
* `grep()` tries to apply color and other options good for interactive use,
- depending on the capabilities of the system `grep(1)`. It's dependent on
- information written by the `grep.sh` script in `~/.profile.d`.
+ depending on the capabilities of the system `grep(1)`.
* `hgrep()` allows searching `$HISTFILE`.
* `keychain()` updates `$GPG_TTY` if set for `keychain(1)`.
* `lhn()` gets the history number of the last command, if the POSIX `fc`
builtin is available.
* `ls()` tries to apply color to `ls(1)` for interactive use if available.
- It's dependent on information written by the `ls.sh` script in
* `la()` runs `ls -A` if it can, or `ls -a` otherwise.
* `ll()` runs `ls -Al` if it can, or `ls -al` otherwise.
* `mkcd()` creates a directory and changes into it.