blob: 0a8121675537e0a40eb41f80c94760acdd11d41d (plain
* A wrapper ksw(1df) (kill-switch) that traps SIGINT to kill a called program
or loop immediately, rather than aborting a loop (is this possible?)
* A wrapper sil(1df) or nec(1df) to turn stty -echo off for the duration of a
* I can probably share my psql() completions/shortcuts after sanitizing them
* Wouldn't be too hard to add some HTTP BASIC auth to ix(1df) to make pastes
* Have eds(1df) accept stdin with the "starting content" for the script
* Convert all the manual pages to mandoc maybe? <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandoc>
* qmp(1df)--quick man page
* The solution to chn(1df) not running in parallel is probably backgrounded
processes and mkfifo(1).
* Write something like hcat(1df) or tcat(1df) that includes filename headings
for each concatenated file.
* I can probably get rid of all that nasty templated shell by writing
something that wraps around td(1df) and generates shell script to run, and
calls that via `eval`.
* The BigFileMeasures() function in .vim/config/bigfile.vim should maybe be a
self-contained plugin rather than a config subfile.