blob: 60558e80e1411c74f38f481e26a2e75f2c4a7222 (plain
* man(1) completion doesn't work on OpenBSD as manpath(1) isn't a thing on
that system; need to find some way of finding which manual directories
should be searched at runtime, if there is one.
* OpenBSD doesn't have a `pandoc` package at all. It would be nice to find
some way of converting the README.markdown into a palatable troff format
with some more readily available (and preferably less heavyweight) tool.
* The checks gscr(1df) makes to determine where it is are a bit naive (don't
work with bare repos) and could probably be improved with some appropriate
* I can probably share my psql() completions/shortcuts after sanitizing them
* sxhkd(1) might be nicer than xbindkeys; it's in Debian Testing now
* dr(1df) is probably more practical in awk
* How come commands I fix with the fc builtin always seem to exit 1 even if
they succeed? Did I do that or is it Bash?
* Wouldn't be too hard to add some HTTP BASIC auth to ix(1df) to make pastes
* On non-OBSD pdksh and mksh, !! comes out as literal !! after subshell
expansion; a version switch might be necessary