blob: 7894c28d3ba68ca79223425b6f43d9c1602c05b6 (plain
* man(1) completion doesn't work on OpenBSD as manpath(1) isn't a thing on
that system; need to find some way of finding which manual directories
should be searched at runtime, if there is one.
* OpenBSD doesn't have a `pandoc` package at all. It would be nice to find
some way of converting the README.markdown into a palatable troff format
with some more readily available (and preferably less heavyweight) tool.
* At least one of the completion scripts (pass.bash) hangs on empty
completions (i.e. nothing matches the search term) in Bash 4.4rc1; the last
thing bash -x shows is an "exit 1" hang
* The checks gscr(1) makes to determine where it is are a bit naive (don't
work with bare repos) and could probably be improved with some appropriate
* The \xFF syntax for regex as used in rfct(1) is not POSIX. Need to decide
if it's well-supported enough to keep it anyway.
* On OpenBSD pdksh, including single quotes in comments within command
substitution throws "unclosed quote" errors in the linter checks:
sh/shrc.d/vr.sh: no closing quote
*** Error 1 in /home/tom/.dotfiles (Makefile:348 'check-sh')
Fixed for the instances I found, but it would be interesting to find
whether this is a bug in pdksh or whether it's a dark corner of the POSIX